We collect your personal information when you:
(1) purchase products from us online;
(2) register on the Atelier Oxymore website;
(3) complete a survey;
(4) enter a contest or other promotion
(5) contact us; or
(6) when otherwise submitted to us.
The information collected may include your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, items purchased, date of birth, method of payment and any other information you may provide to us. We may combine information we receive about you online with information we collect about you offline.
As part of the regular operation of the website, we may collect certain non-confidential information about you, including but not limited to your web browser, operating system, IP address and the Internet address by which you accessed the site. In addition, we may collect information about your browser behavior, such as the date and time of your visit to the site, the topics or pages of the website you visit, the amount of time you spend looking at the website, the number of times you return to the website, and other information flows.
Access to Your Personal InformationYou may access any personal information you have given us, make corrections or changes to that personal information, or request that we no longer use your personal information. To do so, please send us an email with your request to email@example.com. In your request, please include your name, a specific explanation and your address.
Use of InformationWe may use information obtained from and about you for the following purposes:
(1) to track your order or request for products and services and keep you informed about your orders;
(2) to send you targeted offers and advertisements;
(3) depending on the choices you have made, to contact you with information and promotional materials
(4) to contact you when necessary;
(5) for market research and to review and improve our merchandise selection, customer service, online and offline operations and overall shopping experience;
(6) to protect the security or integrity of the site and our business;
(7) otherwise, with your permission.
(1) remind you when you return to the website;
(2) track what you have in your shopping cart
(3) send you personalized content and advertising;
(4) monitor website usage;
(5) measure the effectiveness of our advertising (both on our website and other websites) and emails;
(6) to seek to improve our content, merchandise and services.
If you prefer not to receive direct mail, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request in a timely manner, but in the meantime you may receive mail that is already scheduled. If you choose not to receive our promotional emails, please follow the instructions for non-subscribers found in each email.
All text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads and data compilations - both individual and compiled on the Site - are the property of Atelier Oxymore and protected by international copyright laws. The trademarks of Atelier Oxymore and each of our affiliates may not be used without our written permission. Trademarks include the Atelier Oxymore Store name and logo and other Atelier Oxymore products, services and programs. All other trademarks appearing on the website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, associated with (or related to), or sponsored by us or our subsidiaries.
Errors and Inaccuracies
Our goal is to provide complete, accurate, and up-to-date information on our website. Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure that any website is completely free of human and technological error. This site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, some of which may be related to pricing and availability, and some of which may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and to change or update information at any time without notice. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.